Is the rise in temperature taking a toll on your skin’s health and appearance? If yes, then there are high chances that your skin is dehydrated because of the heat and humidity. During the summer season, it is highly imperative to ensure that your skin stays clean and hydrated through the day, as dehydration can cause your skin to become dry and dull. The good news is that there are inexpensive and 100% natural ways with which you can ensure your skin stays hydrated and its pH level stays balanced. All you will have to do is get a hold of certain natural ingredients that are loaded with antioxidants and nutrients, which can help your skin to stay healthy during the summer days. Application of these ingredients should do the trick of keeping your skin hydrated and healthy at all times.
1. Aloe Vera Gel : Aloe vera gel’s soothing effect can keep your skin well hydrated, even when the temperature is soaring through the sky. Apply it through the course of the day to prevent your skin from drying up and dehydrating.
2. Cucumber Juice : The cooling effect of cucumber juice has made it a true favorite for keeping the skin super healthy during the summer season. Include cucumber juice in your beauty routine to keep your skin fresh through the season.
3. Tomato Pulp : Application of tomato pulp on your skin can help your skin in ways you’ve never known before, especially during the summer season. It maintains the pH level and ensures that your skin stays fresh, clean and well hydrated.
4. Olive Oil : Apply a little bit of olive oil to your skin on a daily basis during the summer season. The antioxidants present in it are capable of fighting off the heat and humidity that can adversely affect your skin’s texture.
5. Honey : Honey is another excellent natural ingredient to include in your daily skin care routine during the summer season. Honey can effectively eliminate the impurities from your skin’s surface and ensure that it stays radiant through the season.
6. Avocado : Avocados are stocked with vitamins and nutrients that can help your skin stay healthy and prevent acne and blemish breakouts. Apply it on your skin at least thrice in a week for fresh-looking skin.
7. Papaya Pulp : Extracted pulp of a ripe papaya is another potent natural ingredient that can help your skin to stay cool and hydrated during this season. Apply it directly on your skin and rinse off with cold water after 20 minutes for preventing your skin from getting dehydrated.
8. Rose Water : Rose water is the ultimate natural ingredient that can prevent your skin from getting dehydrated. Keep a rose water spray bottle in your bag to ensure that your skin stays fresh and clean during summer.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar : Presence of acetic acid in apple cider vinegar makes it one of the most effective ingredients for balancing the skin’s pH level. And by doing that, it ensures that your skin stays well hydrated. Mix this ingredient with some water and apply it on your skin.