Well, hot and humid weather conditions can increase the level of tanning. The summers have set in and the hot, scorching sun has a unavoidable presence in your life. With the starting of summers, a chain of problems begin especially for the skin and hair.
Sun tanning has been a common problem for one and all of us. Especially for women who need to go out in the sun everyday has to follow a set of precautions so that they do not face further tanning issues. Aren’t we all always in search of products that can give instant fairness and a soft, supple, glowing skin even in the extreme heat of summers.
So for all of you who have been brainstorming for a perfect beauty routine this summer, here’s a list of some easy and pocket-friendly summer beauty tips which would benefit your skin in the healthiest way.
Always Wash Your Face after Coming Back From the Sun
Summer face washes
It is essential that before you go out in the sun, you wash your face properly. The dirt and germs penetrate the skin pores and if not washed properly. Have you noticed the sudden dullness or whitish look that often comes up after you are back from the Sun. Well, it is entirely because of the accumulated germs on your face and skin.
- Lemon – It’s a good source of vitamin C. It improves your skin quality. Cut a lemon into quarters, dip a piece into a little bit of brown or white sugar. Scrub the cut lemon onto your face to get rid of the top layer of dead skin cells
- Orange peel and honey – Orange peel also contains considerable amounts of calcium, copper, magnesium, vitamin A
Use this face wash over a period of time to remove stubborn tan. Take 1 tbsp. orange peel powder, just a pinch of cosmetic turmeric, and 1 tbsp. of natural honey. Mix everything well into a fine paste. Apply on the face and neck, and wash off after 5 to 10 minutes with any gentle face cleanser or rose water
- Multani-mitti – Multani-mitti, better known as the Fuller’s earth is a clay substance that is hugely popular for its healing property against acne and blemishes. It is very rich in magnesium chloride which helps to reduce acne, fights acne and pimples, removes excess sebum and oil, deep cleanses skin removing dirt, sweat and impurities, evens out skin tone and brightens complexion.
- Aloe Vera gel – in Ayurvedic medicine, Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
So here is the anti-tan face wash that you can grab it for this tan free summer Banjara’sTan free Multani Orange face wash.
Banjara’s Multani + orange Face Wash is a soap free face wash in gel form with unique combination of Multani-mitti and orange peel.
It gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin for soft, supple and tan free skin
Always Use a Light skin+ve Cream for Avoiding the Dryness on Your Face
A Skin+ve Beauty cream is best for providing you a natural, glowing look during the summers, the reason is definitely because of the fact, unlike the other oil based creams, skin+ve creams go right into the finest pores of your face, seeps in gradually and finally gives a refreshing look. Oil based creams usually give you a greasy appearance making your face look more dull during summers.
- Pomegranate – This face pack is loaded with Vitamin C, which is a potent antioxidant. To prepare the mask, add a few drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice to freshly prepared pomegranate paste. Mix well and apply it on your faceand neck using a cotton ball. Allow it to sit for about 30 minutes and then rinse using cold water.
- Apricot – Cream prepared from apricot kernels helps in getting rid of the old, dead skin cells on the surface of your skin and enables new skin cells to re-grow. This exfoliating action helps in getting rid of fine lines and small wrinkles by eliminating the damaged surface cells from the skin.
You can try the Banjara’s Skin+ve Beauty Cream for the purpose. This light weight cream keeps your face hydrated and keeps it moisturized throughout the day.
Skin+ve Beauty Cream makes your skin healthy, youthful and flawless. Enriched with pomegranate, helps to firm up and tighten the skin. Improve skin elasticity and hydration for a smoother, younger looking skin. SPF15 and PA++ provide broad spectrum protection. Wear your skin with pride.
Try To Use a Face Pack At Least Twice a Week
Although, regular skin care is enough to keep your skin protected during the summers, however using a face pack is also recommended. Try to avoid chemical based face masks usually available in the market and switch over to products which are natural and herbal. Using multani mitti and orange peel can prove to be great if you are looking for summer face packs.
- Kesar – Follow the steps to prepare saffron face pack for skin whitening, soak 4-5 strands of saffron in 1/2 cup of thick cream milk for 1 hour so that the milk develops a nice yellowish hue, now add 1 tablespoon of pure sandalwood paste to it and mix well, apply onface and neck with the help of a brush, let it stay for 30 minutes and gently wash it off.
- Turmeric, honey and lemon – All the benefits of turmeric, honey and lemon by mixing the three together into a paste to make a face mask. Us. Ayushveda.com recommends mixing together 2 tbsp. of honey, 1 tsp. of fresh lemon juice and a small pinch of turmeric. Spread it evenly over your face and leave for 10 minutes before rinsing. This will freshen the complexion and is also a good remedy for acne.
- Papaya – Blend or mash up the soft ripe papaya into a lump-free puree. Add the honey and lemon juice and mix well. Apply the face mask onto your clean face and let it dry for 15 minutes. When the time is up, gently use warm water to loosen the face mask. Do a final rinse off with cold water.
You can try the Banjara’s 15 minutes gold face pack, Botanical extracts also nourishes the skin from within and give improved skin luminosity for a natural summer promising glow in the face.
A unique combination of precious gold dust or swarnabhasma carefully blended with skin rejuvenating ayurvedic herbs, natural clays and aroma oils to give you Spotless & long lasting radiant golden glowing skin in just 15 minutes.
Taking care of your face with these simple summer skin care tips will help you beat all summers with a happy smile.