One of the most annoying blemishes that most of you deal with is “pimple”. The worst part of getting pimples will leave scar at the end. Well, pimple usually occurs due to hormonal imbalance, oil content, stress and poor diet and so on. When the pores on the skin get attacked by dirt, bacteria or virus, there appears the inflammation as an inevitable result. Pimple is something that we need to take care because it has an impact on physical appearance. Most of you try to pop the pimple off which might leave a scar on the face. There are simple ways to get rid of pimples easily.
NEVER DISTURB YOUR PIMPLE ELSE IT WILL DISTURB YOUR BEAUTY
Most of us know the face mask made from cucumber helps in reducing the body heat and relaxing skin.
- Grind few slices of cucumber and make it as a face mask
- Apply all over the face and neck
- Let it dry for 15 minutes
- Then rinse it off with cold water
- Do not apply at night
Egg white has amino acid and vitamins that offers an immediate remedy for pimple and acne. It also acts as a cleanser for the skin. Astringent properties in egg white help to shrink pores by tightening the skin
- Use one egg per face mask
- Carefully separate egg white from yolk
- Smash the egg white and apply on the face like a face mask and leave it for about 20-30 minutes
- Add lemon juice (2 table spoons) along with egg white blend it before applying onto the face and let it dry for 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water.
- Continue the same twice a week for better result.
Neem holds an important place in Ayurvedic medicine and has been used for thousands of years as a medicine for so many problems including skin and hair. Neem acts as a skin toner, using neem water regularly will help in clearing acne, pimples, scars, pigmentation and blackheads.
- Boil about 15 to 20 neem leaves in 1/4 water till the water turns green colour.
- Strain and store it in a bottle.
- Use cotton-ball into it and wipe your face daily once
- Take 15 neem leaves and grind it as a paste
- Apply it all over the face, neck and hair
- Let it dry for about 25 minutes before bath
- 2 times in a week will help to maintain pH as well as remove pimples completely
Papaya cleanses your skin and also makes your skin glow. It has rejuvenating enzymes that peels off the dry skin and dirt that is present on your skin to provide you a glowing complexion. It is loaded with papain and vitamin A. The enzyme papain breaks down inactive proteins and eliminates dead skin cells and also pimples. Presence of vitamin A works as an anti-oxidant.
- Blend/mash the ripen papaya into a lump-free puree.
- You can also add 2 table spoons of lemon/honey in the blend papaya
- Apply the face mask onto the clean face and let it dry for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat the same thrice a week for better result.
Orange is a good source of vitamin C. It is an essential ingredient for the skin. Orange peel is a potent antioxidant that helps to fight the damages and inflammation that can make acne worse. Orange peel can put a stop for pimple.
- Take some orange peels and dry them in the sun shade
- Fine grind the dried peels to powder
- Now mix the orange powder with warm water/lemon/honey to make a paste
- Steam your face for a while and then apply the paste onto the pimple
- Rinse it with cold water and continue the same twice a week.
Don’t let your pimple rule your face. Put an end to your pimples by following these simple home remedies.