People might judge you, make fun of you, and laugh at you, but that is not the problem at all. The real problem is when you are feeling unhealthy in your own body. Let us keep looks aside for now and talk about how weight affects your health.
Being underweight might seem light and for some, it might seem funny too, but it’s not, It is a very serious issue. It is also beyond looks because as said in the end, it’s the health that matters.
There are many reasons a person can be underweight.
A person might be underweight due to;
- Poor Metabolism
- Lack of food
- Drug use
- Eating disorder
- Mental Illness, Conditions like – anorexia, type 1 diabetes, hyperthyroidism, cancer, or tuberculosis.
Problems an underweight person faces;
- a person with low weight can face equal health issues as a person with overweight. A person might not be getting nutrients which are needed to the body to build healthy bones, skin and hair, few of the common health issues are
- Decreased immune function
- Increased risk for complications from surgery
- Growth and development issues in children
- Skin, hair, or teeth problems
- Irregular periods
Gaining weight for underweight or lean people is not that easy, the struggle for gaining weight and losing weight is almost equal.
Here are a few ways which can help an individual to gain healthy weight
- Adding high protein snacks to your diet
- Eating several small meals a day – If a person cannot handle large meals, he can include a lot of small meals in his diet
- Including additional food – Adding calorie-dense food proteins to their already existing diet
- Avoiding empty calories – The biggest misconception is eating high-calorie junk food will help you gain healthy weight. But this will not help you gain “Healthy Weight”, excess fat from these foods can affect a persons heart and blood vessels.
But In some cases, people cannot gain healthy weight whatsoever. For circumstances like these, you can browse through “quality products” at ClickOnCare.
You can try the below products for effective results
Eat Right, Stay Healthy
Stay Healthy, Stay Fit