DO IT THE GINGER WAY:
1) Digestion: Ginger increases the PH value of stomach acids, thus reducing the rates of gastric secretions and accelerating the activity of the enzymes necessary for digestion.
2) Vomiting & Nausea: Ginger reduces the feeling of vomiting and nausea by directly acting on the stomach, rather than impeding nausea in the brain.
3) Fat Reduction: Ginger has fat burning and metabolism accelerating properties. This is the reason why ginger has made it to the list of ‘top 10 weight loss foods’.
4) Cholesterol & Heart: Ginger reduces Cholesterol levels and thus helps in improving cardiovascular health. It elevates the levels of high density Lipoproteins and lowers the risks of stroke and heart attack by improving the blood circulation.
5) Medicinal Benefits: Cold & Flu Prevention; Migraine Relief; Powerful Antioxidant; Morning Sickness; Motion Sickness; Prevention of Nausea after gynecological spectroscopy; Menstrual Cramp Relief; Manages the effects of Diabetic complications.
Do it the Ginger Way..