Nutrition by Color:
1. RED: Apples, Tomatoes, Pomegranate, Watermelon, Strawberries, Cherries, Raspberries, Cranberries, Beetroot, Red pepper, etc.
-High in Vitamin C, ellagic acid and Lycopene content.
- Reduces cell damage
- Reduces cholesterol levels
- Prevents heart disease cancer
- Prostrate problems
- Reduces the skin damage from the sun.
- Helps memory function
- Beneficial for urinary tract health
- Makes your heart healthy
- Helps encourage cellular renewal in your body
- Reduce tumor growth
2. ORANGE: Mangoes, Muskmelons, Oranges, Papaya, Peaches, Pumpkin, Carrots, Orange pepper, Sweet potatoes, etc.
-Rich in potassium, beta-carotene, flavenoids and Vitamin C content.
- Keeps skin glowing healthy
- Great for strengthening vision
- Promotes collagen formation
- Prevents cancer and heart diseases
- Repairs damaged DNA
3. YELLOW: Lemons, corns, pineapple, yellow apples, yellow pepper, etc.
-High in Vitamin C and beta-crytothanxin content.
- Very strong antioxidants
- Keeps teeth and gums healthy
- Reduces risk of cataract
- Helps healing cuts
- Improves mucus membranes during common cold
- Helps to absorb iron
- Prevents inflammation
- Improves blood circulation
4. GREEN: Spinach, grapes, cucumber, pears, green apples, avocado, kiwi, celery, green beans, broccoli, cabbage, etc.
-Loaded with chlorophyl, fiber, lutein, Magnesium, folate and Calcium.
- Prevents cancer
- Helps with vision
- Makes bones and teeth stronger
- Prevents osteoporosis
5. WHITE: Banana, white pears, mushrooms, cauliflower, spring onions, fennel, radish, turnip, potatoes, garlic, onions, etc.
-Contains beta-glucans, flavanoids, allicin, etc.
- Builds strong immunity
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Balances hormone levels
- Keeps the joints healthy
- Prevents cancer
- Keeps the hearth healthy
6. PURPLE/ BLUE: Black grapes, plums, blueberries, black currants, prunes, figs, purple cabbage, eggplant (brinjal), etc,
-Loaded with phytochemicals, antioxidants and Vitamin C.
- Slows the process of aging
- Improves memory
- Promotes cell communication
- Prevents alzheimers disease
- Prevents blood clots
- Reduces risk of cancer
- Maintains urinary tract health