Whether your weight-loss goals involve trying to lose 5 kgs or more than 50 kg, the same principles ascertain how much weight you lose and how fast your weight loss will occur.
As we know because of our modern lifestyle, most of the population are obese or overweight all over the world. Obesity occurs when a person overeats and there is less body movement. People tend to become very lazy. It causes illness and a lot of inconvenience to body mobility. People tend to have body image issues which might affect their mental health as well. Reduction of body fat, muscle mass, loss of fluids etc leads to weight loss.
Weight loss can be unintentional. Now unintentional weight loss is due to different health problems such as viral infections, parasite infections, diabetes, depression etc. Intentional weight loss is physical fitness. Folks who are overweight can reduce the possibilities of health issues by reducing health risks and increasing fitness. It leads to flexibility of the body, cardio, body composition which leads to a better body posture which in turn makes us look great. Moreover looking great and feeling good about oneself can lead to body positivity. This weight loss can be done through medicines, steroids etc but the healthiest way is through a balanced diet and physical activities as in practicing yoga, doing regular exercise, going to the gym etc.
Every adult is in control of the amount of food he or she consumes each day, so our intake of calories is something we can manage and control. To a major degree, we can also control our output of energy or the number of calories we burn every day.
The best way for weight loss is by reducing the number of calories you consume while increasing the number of calories you burn through physical activity. To lose 500gm, you need an outgo of approximately 3,500 calories. You can accomplish this either by cutting back on your food consumption, by increasing and enhancing physical activity, or ideally, by doing both.
So as said weight loss can be done by maintaining a balanced diet consisting of adequate amount of proteins, fats, macronutrients, micronutrients, required amount of calories which eventually improves the overall health. It is cutting off all the junk we enjoy consuming which is unhealthy at the end of the day.
There are various types of diet. Few of the known diet plans are :
- Plant-based diet-Involves cutting down on consumption of meat, fish, poultry wherein vegetarians might not eat dairy and eggs. A vegan diet will further cut down on honey, gelatin casein etc as well.
- Low-fat diet- Restriction of fat intake as it contains twice the number of calories. It involves consumption of the right amount of grains, fruits, lentils, skinless chicken, low-fat yogurt etc.
- Low carb diet-It includes ketogenic diet, low carb high-fat diet. Here the carbs are completely cut down. It includes eggs, fish, chicken, red meat, turkey cheese etc.
- Intermittent fasting- It is the time maintained between fasting and eating. Here there is a restriction of time we are allowed to eat. It includes black coffee or tea, lots of water, high fiber food like fruits, nuts, vegetables and high protein food like eggs, chicken, fish etc.
Benefits of weight loss through dieting:
- It reduces body pain
- The blood sugar level increases
- The risk of diabetes decreases
- It improves body mobility
- It decreases the risk of heart diseases
- It improves the sleeping pattern
- It controls cholesterol
- It keeps blood pressure under control
- It helps in looking younger and being stronger
There are a few drawbacks of Dieting as well, as in dehydration, slowed metabolism, muscle cramps, feeling fatigued and dizzy etc. But having a well equipped balanced and a healthy diet can overcome all the drawbacks. Along with the diet, following an effective workout plan will help in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
You can also try the below mentioned results-oriented effective product;
Nutri Slim Plus Capsules & Powder are a unique combination of Herbs which are free of any side effects and gives weight reduction results faster.
- Nutrislim powder serves as a meal replacement which is rich in fibre and other nutrients. It helps to keep calorie count on check with a controlled diet.
- Nutrislim capsules, which contain special herb, Garcinia Cambogia, helps to reduce fat, making you burn more calories and stop the body from producing fat
- Both Nutrislim powder and capsules when taken increases your energy level and make you feel more active throughout the day.
- Nutrislim powder and capsules are made up of pure, naturally based plant extract ingredients which provide the best possible results.
- For better results powder should be continued along with capsules for minimum 3 months.
Remembering the above healthy eating diet tips along with the mentioned products and putting them into practice and use can lead to weight reduction without any hassle.
Stay Healthy, Stay Fit!