Fitness differs from person to person. It is being fit which leads to one’s well-being because of their lifestyle, most of them are unable to do so. All of them want to be in a healthy shape but only some work hard towards it. Trying to be fit is important and good. If you are not in shape it can be mentally taxing too. Now fitness can be of two types mental fitness and physical fitness.
Mental fitness is a psychological fitness. People tend to be sad, depressed, disturbed, stressed etc. But one can be mentally fit by diverting their minds, doing what they like, relaxing, meditating, talking to people have a good sleep etc. If all of that doesn’t work, try meeting a counselor who will surely help you out.
Then comes the physical fitness. Physical fitness is a state of health and well-being and, more specifically, the ability to perform aspects of sports, occupations and daily activities. Physical fitness is commonly accomplished through proper nutrition, moderate-vigorous physical exercise or workout, and enough rest.
There are quite a few myths about physical fitness which
- To burn out fat does excessive exercise even if it drains you out.
- You need to lose weight before you start getting physically trained.
- Exercise gets you exhausted.
- Concentrating on your abdomen muscles creates belly fat.
- You need to undergo a lot of pain to be fit.
- If you aren’t sweating it out, you aren’t working out.
- Bigger muscles can be formed when the weights are lifted slowly.
These are the unwanted and untrue things about being physically fit. Once you start trying to be physically fit by including a healthy diet and routine workout sessions, on the initial stages you might feel it is a drag and have this strong urge to quit but that is the key moment for you decide for yourself and chart out a healthy living for yourself.
Just think of all the benefits and create a positive attitude towards fitness.
Work for it, for your goals, experience it and have a belief in the followings.
- When you try to be fit it first teaches you how to be patient enough.
- It also helps in your workplace, in your work ethics as it teaches you how to concentrate and focus.
- It makes you realize that you can’t have control over everything not even your body at times, because though you work towards fitness it takes its time to burn out all the fat.
- It teaches you that you simply can’t just go with the flow in life, it teaches you that there are certain ways and rules to be followed just like how there are different forms of workouts and each of them has different ways of practicing it.
- It helps you to forget about your mental depression, tension stress and removes all the negativity.
- It makes you stronger.
- You can give a reward for your achievement by having a cheat day every week.
- Variation in a healthy diet can be done along with fitness routine.
Hence all need to be physically and mentally fit for a better living and need to have a positive attitude towards it. Only then the work out sessions or the balanced diet will have a positive effect on you.
Stay Healthy, Stay Fit!