In order to cope up with the fast pacing world, we tend to sacrifice a few of the highly important things and take extreme stress. And it is a well-known fact that negative side effects will show up. Taking care of the body we are living in should always be our first concern, but unfortunately, it’s not. One of the side effects of these things is “Dark Circles” and let me tell you “Its never just about beauty”
Dark Circles under the lower eyelids are common in both men and women. Dark Circles can make you appear older. They are difficult to get rid of.
Causes of Dark Circles.
- Eye Strain: Staring at your laptop screen or TV screen continuously can strain your eyes. This causes blood vessels around your eyes to bulge. As a result, the skin surrounding your eye can darken.
- Dehydration: When your body is not receiving proper water intake the skin beneath your eyes will begin to look dull and your eyes look sunken. It is the common cause of Dehydration.
- Fatigue: Oversleeping, variation is sleeping time, sleeping early or late then your normal bedtime can cause the dark circle to form under your eyes. Lack of sleep makes your skin dull and pale. Lack of sleep also builds water under your eyes.
- Sun Overexposure: In simple words, too much sun can cause pigmentation around your eyes which causes Dark circles
- Allergies: Allergies increase the urge to rub your eyes and scratch the itchy skin around your eyes. These actions worsen your symptoms. Allergies can trigger infections and dark circles real quick.
The biggest misconception about Dark Circles is, it occurs only because of lack of sleep. People think getting enough sleep will cure dark circles. Of course, it does in some cases, but not for everyone.
- Cucumbers: Chop fresh cucumbers into thick pieces and keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Keep it on your eyes for 10 minutes and wash your eyes, with slightly warm water.
- Rose Water: Soak cotton makeup remover pads with rose water for a few minutes and let the soaked cotton rest on your eyelids for 10 minutes. Repeat it twice daily.
- Cold Milk: Yes. Dairy products are a great source of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is known to cure a lot of things, and one of those things are Dark Circles. Soak a cotton makeup remover pad in a bowl of cold milk for a while. Let it sit on your eyes for 10 minutes. Rinse with hot water.
- Orange Juice: Orange juice is a great source of both Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Add a few drops of glycerin to orange juice and then soak a makeup remover pad to apply to the skin under your eyes. It helps in removing dark eye circles.
There are few products which help in eliminating dark eye circles. Try these below products for dark eye circles
1.Eye Glow Under Eye Gel: Eye Glow Gel is used for reducing wrinkles & dark circles under eyes.
Benefits of Eye Glow Under Eye Gel:
- Reduces periorbital dark circles, puffiness, crow’s feet & fine lines
- Ideal for post-procedural chemical peeling & laser treatment
- Combined with the power of 6 natural ingredients
Fasderma Under Eye Cream helps in reducing the dark circles under eye, puffiness, and wrinkles.
ADVANTAGES OF UNDER EYE CREAM:
- Repairs blue and red periorbital pigmentation (dark circles).
- Visibly reduces signs of stress and premature ageing.
- Available as a cream-based
- Minimizes sagginess, puffiness, crow’s feet, and wrinkles
3.Depiwhite Eye Contour Gel: A Unique Formula for Under Eye Dark Circles & Eyebags. It gives a refreshed appearance to the eyes. Reduces the appearance of dark spots and dark circles
Benefits of Depiwhite Eye Gel:
- Reduces puffiness under the eyes
- Lightens the skin from dark circles
- Prevents the appearance of new dark circles
- Gives freshness to the eyes
- Unique Formula for Under Eye Dark Circles & Eye bags
- Eliminates Pigments, Reduces Dark Circles
Keep your social circle big, not your Dark Circles!