An Amla a day becomes a boon for your health every day. Eating Amla doesn’t fun and tastes good either. So, how about switching to Amla Juice every morning and keeping fitness as the top most priority in our lives.
Amla, also called Indian Gooseberry, is a fruit from the Gods. This tiny fruit is filled with nutrients that support and promote your health. So what if we cannot eat it lets DRINK it.
Amla juice comes from amla berries, also called as gooseberries from the Indian gooseberry tree. Thus, India in Southeast Asia is the best source of this fruit. This berry is sour in taste but adding a little water or sugar for drinking makes it a delicious juice. But the most important of all is its promising benefits to the health.
One of the best remedies for –
- Premature Greying
- Dryness – Conditions hair
- Thinning – Strengthens hair
- Hair Growth
Amla is high in nutrients (Vitamin C) and therefore, aids in protein synthesis. Since your hair is made up of protein (keratin), drinking amla juice on a regular basis will give you hair that is bouncy, think and would keep your hair healthy.
Amla juice is high in antioxidants and Vitamin C: both are necessary components to help your skin look youthful. Collagen maintains the skin’s elasticity, making it look tight and graceful.
- It contains Anti-Aging properties
- It lightens Skin Complexion
- It tightens and tones the skin
- Helps in treating pimples and acne problems
Since amla juice is high in Vitamin C, it can boost collagen production. It also maintains the pH balance of your skin making it look toned and radiant. Have a glass of amla juice every day to gain these benefits.
Hypertension is one of the fastest growing conditions affecting individuals of all age groups. Amla is one such natural aid that acts as a powerful home remedy to maintain your blood pressure levels.
- Vitamin C present in amla acts as an anti-oxidant that plays a vital role in widening the blood vessels and also in the formation of new arteries.
- Studies have proved that high blood levels of vitamim C helps in reducing systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Amla also aids lowering blood cholesterol levels
One of the best ways to lose weight is by drinking amla juice when you wake up in the morning. Amla enhances protein which is a major component in fat burning. Since it is also able to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, it reduces cholesterol levels.
Amla juice has got many benefits for your hair, skin and health. Drink a glass a day and say cheers to good health!