Six Simple Rules that can add Hump to your Muscle:
- When you’re trying to add mass, you have to eat a lot. If there is a consistent in the struggle to gain weight, most people don’t eat enough. Keep in mind that everyone’s body is different from others, so there is no hard and fast rule on how much you have to eat. But most people eat for the body they currently have. When they eat a lot they just compared to their current weight. If you want to gain more and strong muscle you have to be think about what it would take to fuel the body you desire.
- If there is a type of food you want to eat more, your best choice should be protein. Most guys don’t eat enough protein. So add more protein as part of your effort. The result is that you feel like you’re getting enough protein, but you’re actually falling short of your goals.
- One of the biggest mistakes when trying to gain weight is eating the wrong types of food. Gaining weight can be hard for some people. Your first instinct might be to eat the most calorically dense foods possible. Scarfing down pizza and donuts might help you gain weight — but not the type you want.
- A quick look should reveal something very important: the workouts were not overly complicated. I hit the exercises that worked the greatest number of muscles. Moves like squats, dead-lifts, bench press, overhead press and rows. Add in some “isolation” exercises to train your vanity muscles, and you have the perfect plan. The fastest way to gain size is to become better at a few exercise and lift more weight. Your body will grow.
- There is a place for higher reps (number of time you perform an exercise) in any program. But training heavy plays an important role in your ability to grow. That’s because focusing on heavier weight increases your strength and as you increase your strength, you can use more weight for more perform and as your total work capacity increases you are able to add more mass.
- Get more than 7 hours of sleep every night
Two reasons why you want to make sure to prioritize sleep:
- Sleeping enough helps your body build muscle
- Not sleeping enough makes it harder to build muscle